Dr. Paul Greenwood wants to help you achieve your goals. As a Chiropractor with a background in Kinesiology, he uses manual therapy and therapeutic exercise to do this.
A lifetime of sport has shown him the potential of the human body. It has also shown him the low points of injury and rehab. Working to come back from a big injury as an athlete or in day to day life is difficult, however, with the right set of tools it can be a lot easier. Paul will work with you to structure a program towards recovery that makes sense.
When away from the office Paul is in the mountains. He grew up ski racing at Grouse Mountain and took on coaching once he retired. Now backcountry skiing, rockclimbing, mountaineering and mountain biking are massive passions.
- Lumbar Disc Extrusion and Severe Sciatic Radiculopathy Treated
Successfully with Cox® Flexion Distraction: A Case Study, Cox Technic – downlaod link
- Doctor of Chiropractic (University of Western States)
- Bachelor of Kinesiology – Exercise Science Concentration (University of British Columbia)
- Certified in Cox Spinal Decompression Technique
- Occupational First Aid
- Level 1 CSCF – Alpine Ski Coach
- AST 2 – Avalanche Safety Training
- Sensorimotor Lab Assistant with Dr. Jean – Sebastien Blouin (University of British Columbia) – 2009-2011
- Alpine Ski Coach – Grouse Mountain Tyee: 2005-2007, Cypress Ski Club: 2007-2011
- Alpine Ski Racer – Grouse Mountain Tyee: 1999-2002, Vancouver Ski Team: 2002-2005